Take the first step in the employment lite journey--a SimpliMD feasibility study.
Scope of Services
Scope of Services Include:
- Intake assessment by SimpliMD organizing your current professional and personal state
- SimpliMD Membership ($2500 value)
- A 4 Session Micro-PC Business Coaching Course to identify long-term and short-term professional and personal goals. ($2000 value).
- Legal coaching to identify the preliminary name for your micro-corporation.
- Legal, Tax, & Business coaching to identify your best business structure Sole Proprietor vs Professional Corporation (PC) vs. Professional LLC (PLLC).
- Tax coaching to determine S Corp or C Corp designation.
- Agency business support and resourcing for your micro-business.
- Personalized legal coaching and recommendations associated with the corporation setup process and associated tax entity status.
- Provision of “As Is & As If” Tax Analysis comparing your past year’s tax return data with a side-by-side analysis of your next contract comparing income & taxes as a W-2 vs Sole Proprietor vs S-Corp vs C-Corp tax entity status.
- Provision of an “As Is & As If” Household Cash Flow Analysis comparing side-by-side data with your past tax year to your next contract income as W-2 vs Sole Proprietor vs S-Corp vs C-Corp tax entity status.
- Provision of summary document reviewing the overall recommendations and your expected change in:
- Tax Savings
- Effective Tax Rate
- Retirement Savings
- Retained annual income through the SimpliMD program
- Legal review with general comments and recommendations on your contract associated with the feasibility evaluation and subsequent onboarding
- Compensation analysis in collaboration with Contract Diagnostics to insure your contract is at the Fair Market Value of your current contract
- Contract Negotiation services are available as an add-on feature to our feasibility services*
This can be performed by SimpliMD or outsourced to Contract Diagnostics.
- SimpliMD can provide a fee for service PSA contract formation services should a prospective employer need assistance with this in the formation of an employment lite contract.
- Collaboration with your existing business professionals.
- Credit for costs of feasibility study will be applied to the costs of the Onboarding & Implementation steps of the SimpliMD PC-Employment Lite program
- The feasibility step allows for rapid movement to the onboarding and implementation phases in a cost-effective manner.